• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm sp300 colors not lining up

SOLJER

Hi guys currently printing on vinyl material, I'm not sure what the correct term is for this but the colors are not registering or lining up I can see some cyan off to the right and some magenta off to the left, I guess I can get away with larger prints but not acceptable on very small text I was trying to print, I already did a manual head clean with the swabs any suggestions ...:thankyou

SOLJER

Attachments

• Vinylmediascan.jpg
    Vinylmediascan.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:

401Graphics

Most likely. I'm not saying that is definitely the problem. But i have used a roland 300v, and xc-540 and never seen that happen.

timkaz227

try printing this uni-directional and see if you get the same result. if it looks good on uni than you can adjust the bi-directional printing. after that i'm not sure.

SOLJER

Anyone have any more suggestions,we have a few jobs lined up and really want to see if we will be able to fix my printer so we can produce those jobs thx!

Kaizer Chiefs

How is your nozzle check ?
You can print the test in the cleaning menu to get the nozzle check. I did get an almost similar problem in the past and it was caused by the dampers .
Might be same for you.
Please post a picture of the nozzle check state

Dakotagrafx

first thing I would try is a head alignment like if you just replaced a head . . . the procedure is described in the service manual

SOLJER

Awesome guys will try both those tests hopefully tomorrow if not Monday, ill post a pic of the nozzle check.. Thanks guys!

SOLJER

How is your nozzle check ?
You can print the test in the cleaning menu to get the nozzle check. I did get an almost similar problem in the past and it was caused by the dampers .
Might be same for you.
Please post a picture of the nozzle check state

Here are the results of the nozzle Test
attachment.php

Attachments

• Nozzle check test.jpg
    Nozzle check test.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 163