• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm sp300 colors not lining up

SOLJER

Did you clean linear encoder strip?

Yes we cleaned the enconder strip again and still same results..

We also tried printed in high resolution CMYK 1440 dpi and looks much crisper which I think will work for now but still can see the colors are still a bit shifted, but much happier with the latest results...

96XP

Already been mentioned, but looks like encoder strip, and you mention it was cleaned.
If it is streaky, it will perform poorly. Sometimes double checking can help.
You might try flipping it over.
Be sure it travels freely through sensor without rubbing (adjust position with set screw) as that will wear the fine print on the strip. May be prudent to also do a quick pass between the encoder reader pathway.

SOLJER

Already been mentioned, but looks like encoder strip, and you mention it was cleaned.
If it is streaky, it will perform poorly. Sometimes double checking can help.
You might try flipping it over.
Be sure it travels freely through sensor without rubbing (adjust position with set screw) as that will wear the fine print on the strip. May be prudent to also do a quick pass between the encoder reader pathway.
]

Great! I'll have my guy re-check condition of the strip and may have him flip it over, will test print in the AM..Thanks

klingsdesigns

I talked to my service guy. He is sending me some test prints if that doesn't help him he is coming out here. He thinks he has to go in service mode and adjust the head alignment. I will keep you posted

SOLJER

I talked to my service guy. He is sending me some test prints if that doesn't help him he is coming out here. He thinks he has to go in service mode and adjust the head alignment. I will keep you posted

We tried getting in to service mode but it says "Service mode protected" sounds like only techs can get in there huh..

Absolutely keep me posted, Thx..

klingsdesigns

i can send you the pictures of what he told me to do. i dont feel comfortable doing it since i only had the machine 3 days. He is coming tomorrow to adjust mine.