• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks for Mac?

Johnny Best

We run our vm's on an older vcenter. 3 hosts, 6 processors, 72 cores, 768 gigs ram, 48 sas drives making around 15 tb of disk space. It is a great feeling to add more ram and disk space (and processors) and be back up in 90 seconds. You can actually add resources HOT (without a restart) if running windows server [top that, you mac people]
And you drive a Nissan with a turbo.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
The SP-540 is a network printer. It doesnt use usb. It can be accessed wirelessly via the network with no problem.
Oh, okay. So it must be the SP-540i, correct? as the regular SP-540 and SP-540V are USB only, as I have 2x SP-300V's, unless you figured a way around that. Not sure by wireless, but you can by network cable. The only printers that I'm aware that can be access by wireless are the SG,SG2,VG & VG2 series.

greysquirrel

There is a max rip for Roland. It’s not versaworks though. It’s a stripped down version of caldera. I forget it’s name. Zero profiles available. You will have to create all from scratch. About $1800…buy a cheap pc