• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks or Flexi?

cgsigns_jamie

I use VersaWorks because of the new RIPC profiles.

Also the newer version of Flexi has a "Send to VersaWorks" button that makes it very easy to design in Flexi and send your file directly to VW.

benjercorp

Good Profiles Are a good color matching option. Get Trained in color management and you'll see that no matter what you use you always can get the color you really want..

Velocity

I use Versaworks when Flexi wont behave.

is there a good resource to get that color management training?

B Snyder

Versaworks. It came with the printer and I haven't had any needs that necessitated looking for something else. Flexi (or any product from SAi) will be the last thing I consider.

Gforce1

Anything that is just straight color I usually use Flexi but if there is a fade I use Versaworks. Can't get a nice fade in Flexi for the life of me.

javila

I only use flexi for cut vinyl, everything else gets done in AI/PS/Corel and ends up going through Versaworks.

LittleSnakey

we have better luck with colormatching using Flexi..... But some times Flexi won't rip real big high res images then we have to use versaworks. Its not often though