• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Question

=Why won't versaworks let me add another set of these decals without goint to another row? there is plenty of room. I am wasting vinyl ... THANKS

Attachments

• vesa.jpg
    vesa.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 93

CanuckSigns

it doesn't look like you have enough space left, if you rework the file to condense the fish closer to each other you should have no issues.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh, yeah..... stoopid me was trying to read the numbers. I didn't bother looking at the intervals along the top.

On a 30" do they go 10 - 20 - 30 ?? If so, just squish them in like he said and open up to a complete 28.2". Yours looks like 27.79. You'll hafta play with your pinch rollers a little more to get it to fit as is.

Ours is a 54" and we usually have them set to around 52.8". Can go pretty far like that.

asd

it doesn't fit because you printer its only reading 27.79" of media and the size of your file is 6.98
if you multiply 6.98 x 4 you need at least 27.92"

ams

Move the pinch rollers a little further apart and you won't have a problem.

djinnerman

A part of me feels that the artwork can be ganged up even closer than what they are now and save a lot of space and substrate. Other part of me is checking the pinch rollers for maximum coverage.

Then again, you might have them just as prints and not cut contour.