• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

very strange...

Marlene

I signed up on Facebook to have contact with a friend and thought what the heck, I'll look up folks I went to school with. my best friend was Chris all the way thru grade school and high school was there so I sent her a note. it turns out we both have daughters named Erin (her's is spelled with 2 n's) both born in October, mine on the 9th in 1981 and hers on the 14th in 1986. how strange is that?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here ya go Flamey..... she'll keep ya cool............ beachgirl.jpg

Supertprinting

how strange is that?

My wife is on facebook and has a bunch of friends from High School that she has connected with. Quite a number of them have kids about the same age as ours - not that strange in and of itself - but the fact that 4 or 5 of her high school friends have kids that are nine years old is...since we thought that nine year old was an unusual surprise to add to our brood. Our oldest is 27! Of course I don't know if any of the names are the same.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Face-book is a communist plot to over throw the country. Tracked and monitored by the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS, Credit Agencies and so forth. Keep on posting.....They want to be your friend.
Just kidding. But it does make me wonder who is looking at your face book and the amount of information they can get from it. So, I don't face book, tweeter, text message or any of that stuff. Paranoid I guess but I have had my identity stolen and it cost me about six grand to get it straight. I still don't get the text message thing. It's a phone.

petepaz

face book is good if you don't get addicted (i am borderline)
but that picture of the old lady(i think that's what that is)
is wrong but what is worse is she goes out of the house like that
aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signage

That woman might/could be OP sister:help atleast they dress the same and care what they look like about the same:doh:

JoySigns

No you're not Marlene! Being in my early fifties myself I've gotta say that I haven't felt this good in years. I bike in the summer and play basketball in the winter...and also try to play in the Caribbean every winter (that's a real tonic).

Marlene

No you're not Marlene! Being in my early fifties myself I've gotta say that I haven't felt this good in years. I bike in the summer and play basketball in the winter...and also try to play in the Caribbean every winter (that's a real tonic).

cool. I don't do half that but I sure don't feel old. but then when I think that the friend I talked about in the thread I've known for over 50 years...eeek...that's a long time. I am so glad we've found each other again and it is really cool to have named our daugthers the same name. it wasn't part of our evil plans back in grade school or high school.

(PS, that photo of the "old lady" looks more like a very young woman with an eating disorder...let's not make fun of her as she's got enough issues without us ragging on her)