• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Video games?

tsgstl

@tsgstl what site? I used to be on SkateThis before it died out, haven't bothered signing up anywhere else. I've also got a ton of clips laying around, we should trade vids some time.
)

Small world huh? I admin skatefluckit with Demzilla remember him?
Not many still around since then. Clayfighter, Stevland, Pawnluvguitarist, Monkeysuncle, TNO and only a handful of other names you might have known.

mopar691

OK, I will be the geek here I suppose. Been playing World of Warcraft for about 4 years. My son got me playing and now its about the only time I get to talk to him. Hes a senior in HS and going off to the U of M this spring so it will be a good way to stay in contact with him.

Plus Its a good relaxer for me to go get all worked up and bent out of shape over a loss in a arena match at 1 am. The wife always tells me to shut up.

Kevin-shopVOX

Even though I have participated in these threads over and over on countless forums they are fun.

I own a PS3 and for xmas every year I get 3 or 4 titles I always go back to the Skate series. I still skateboard in real life at 38 and I have always wanted a game to exist like that. I have never considered myself a "gamer" but I admin a site for this video game. I have made countless videos of the game and it has been a secret addiction of mine haha
In the game you can design graphics for your skateboard and clothes. It is a simple basic design program similar to paint but you guys being in my business know how to work vectors. My designs have been downloaded over 1 million times and I have a relationship with some of the creators of it. Trust me I'm not bragging most of my friends and family don't even know but I probably will never meet any of you so its safe.
Anyway here is a video of the graphics I made for skate 2, I wont bore you with my dozens of other videos I have made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZ9gFnwSiw
Those are great.
The skate series are sweet. I'm also a Call of Duty junkie. MW3 is taking up the time I don't even have. It's electronic crack.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
How you liking Duke? I picked up the Balls of Steel edition at Gamestop a few weeks ago cause it was only $40 and they were out of copies of Saint's Row 3, played it for an hour or two and haven't put it back in since. I'm hopin' I eventually pick it back up and can get into it, but ehhhh, I dunno.

If you want my honest oppinion ... duke nukem forever is great ... in single player only. multi player is like playing with a broken controller and backwards ... just plain sucks. Also there really isn't any replay value to DNF at all unless you are going for the achievement hunting stuff ... like i am. honestly, I'm glad I went into busted-buy that week and picked it up for $12 new. .... not worth more. but single player is epic and fun that first pass around.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Let me know son! I'll give you tf2 LESSONS

I don't like to brag ... but I will own you like a pimp and treat you like my property. ... Guess I do like to brag :p

i NEED to get back into CS! gave it up for FFXI and have been regretting it ever since. MMORPG, although fun in its own way, is a real time-waster. Used to get my kicks outta 2-3 hours of CounterStrike but with FFXI you had to be online and active for 6-8 hours a day to be "l337". LOL.

I guess Team Fortress 2 is FREE on Steam now too, i might just get that up n' runnin' again as well.

Counter Strike is a little hard to get back into ... people snipe through walls they have been playing it so much. Love the game, hate the players ... little too veteran for my tastes.

sar bossier

You're missing out if you haven't played the Mass Effect series.

@tsgstl what site? I used to be on SkateThis before it died out, haven't bothered signing up anywhere else. I've also got a ton of clips laying around, we should trade vids some time.

PC games.... pffffft. (I'm just jealous cause I haven't had a PC that could really handle games in 5+ years. The Old Republic looks good, and I really used to dig Blood, Star Wars Galaxy at War, and the Sim City series. Was starting to get back into Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst after my old 360's hard drive took a crap on me and I lost everything last May.... then Christmas happened last month and I haven't even plugged the controller into my laptop since.)

Never heard of mass effect ... ?? What is this? I have only been playing xbox since we bought it in October, never played a game console before in my life - already beat Fable 3, it was really fun.

Last edited:

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
My favs....going back a few years to mac os 9 was Tiberium wars and Command and Conquer....omg...those were so much fun!

WildWestDesigns

Goldeneye 007 N64...still play it to this day. Classic

For the time, that was probably the best game for the N64 as far as the total package.

The Mega Man game for that console was pretty disappointing. I did enjoy the Zelda games from that console still. Never played the Castlevania game on the console. Did, however, play it on the computer emulator.

For some reason, I still can't tear myself away from those classics NES and some SNES games. Of course, they weren't classics when I started playing them.

Signs 365

For the time, that was probably the best game for the N64 as far as the total package.

The Mega Man game for that console was pretty disappointing. I did enjoy the Zelda games from that console still. Never played the Castlevania game on the console. Did, however, play it on the computer emulator.

For some reason, I still can't tear myself away from those classics NES and some SNES games. Of course, they weren't classics when I started playing them.

I agree with you...goldeneye was a simple but excellent game that started a trend. Zelda was great...only ocarina of time in my opinion. The sequals were terrible IMO. there was a Mario RPG i think it was called just that MARIO RPG 3D or something...I enjoyed that as well.

SNES is/was great. Liked Megaman.

Mike F

Small world huh? I admin skatefluckit with Demzilla remember him?
Not many still around since then. Clayfighter, Stevland, Pawnluvguitarist, Monkeysuncle, TNO and only a handful of other names you might have known.

yea demz is sick, made some nice parks too. i've been to fluckit once or twice i think, maybe i'll sign up over there this weekend and break it out.

@sar Mass Effect is a sci-fi RPG series. There's too much for me to really explain, but one of my favorite things about it is that the choices you make throughout the game affect what happens later in the game, and they also affect certain aspects of the second game when you import your save from the first game. All those choices will also carry over and affect the 3rd and final game when it comes out in a few months. I really, really recommend it.

Totally forgot about Golden Eye, great multiplayer. I was always the pr*ck that played as oddjob. Another good multiplayer FPS was the the Timesplitters series. Those games were soooooo off the wall.

Circleville Signs

I've got a total of 4 360's. One in the living room, one in the bedroom, one in my son's bedroom and one in the shop :)

Currently I am playing:

Skyrim
Madden12
NBA2K12

Some of my alltime favorites though:

Skyrim (if you are an action/RPG person and haven't played this game, stop whatever you are currently doing, go buy it, and play it. Now.)
All of the Madden titles
Borderlands
Both Bioshock games
The ORIGINAL Final Fantasy
Dragon Warrior
The ORIGINAL Legend of Zelda
NFL2k7
MLB2k11
Duck Hunt
Golgo13
Pitfall
Halo3 (GOAT)

sar bossier

@ MikeF - Thanks for clarifying - I am so new to this world - Gonna check it out this weekend @ Game Stop. VERY first game I beat, EVER was Fable III - about a month ago. Similar situation - every decision you make affects how the end plays out.

slipperyfrog

Playing through Baldur's Gate & Neverwinter Nights series again on the PC. They never get old. Now if my PC could play The Bards Tale games properly.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I've got a total of 4 360's. One in the living room, one in the bedroom, one in my son's bedroom and one in the shop :)

Currently I am playing:

Skyrim
Madden12
NBA2K12

Some of my alltime favorites though:

Skyrim (if you are an action/RPG person and haven't played this game, stop whatever you are currently doing, go buy it, and play it. Now.)
All of the Madden titles
Borderlands
Both Bioshock games
The ORIGINAL Final Fantasy
Dragon Warrior
The ORIGINAL Legend of Zelda
NFL2k7
MLB2k11
Duck Hunt
Golgo13
Pitfall
Halo3 (GOAT)

I was thinking about picking up a used cheapy xbox just for netflix in the shop ... realized i would get nothing done ... ever.