• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl House Calls

copythat

I wanted to see if anyone in the New York area able to make house calls. My graphtec is doing some weird stuff and was looking to have a house call. Sent out unit and came back with an attitude. Go to load media and as it whips back & forth, it either cuts into media on the return, or it keeps feeding media.

Any Doctors in The House?

MakeMyGraphic

Did you try and diagnose this by referring to the original manual? If not there are sections on this site specifically designated for certain brands, models etc of plotters, go check those pages out and see if anyone reports a similar anomaly. We don't even know what model your Graphtec is because your post didn't indicate.

I am not sure what to make of your predicament, it almost sounds like the machine is trying to get a reading of the width and length of the "piece" (rather than roll) and that your blade needs adjusting (may be sticking out too far) just what my brain gathered from your post :x sorry I'm in California