• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Rack

Patentagosse

Striping rolls to compliment vehicle graphics. 15-20 years ago, they were very popular... a li'l less these days unfortunately :(

I've done tons of striping jobs back then...

HulkSmash

You want to store vertical because of you lay them flat, you can wrap the vinyl to the core, and it'll make it hard to print without head strikes. It's just perfectly fine to store it horizontal if its being hung through the inside of the core, like he has pictures.

tiredcreations

You want to store vertical because of you lay them flat, you can wrap the vinyl to the core, and it'll make it hard to print without head strikes. It's just perfectly fine to store it horizontal if its being hung through the inside of the core, like he has pictures.

gotcha

qmr55

Looks good, when I first started I built a few stands myself as well...some from wood, even welded a few up with metal which was easier and cheaper.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We're gonna make up some 1/2 racks based off of the pictures you posted to mount to the walls here; no room for a roll-around rack to stick out like that. The problem we'll have is that we'll need racks to cover the entire wall surface in the (now too small) wide-format room! Our cut vinyl wall-racks for the 15" rolls are working great, but I need to buy two more.

There's never enough room, is there?

Anatol

jfiscus said:
We're gonna make up some 1/2 racks based off of the pictures you posted to mount to the walls here; no room for a roll-around rack to stick out like that. The problem we'll have is that we'll need racks to cover the entire wall surface in the (now too small) wide-format room! Our cut vinyl wall-racks for the 15" rolls are working great, but I need to buy two more.

There's never enough room, is there?

I have a large warehouse that I share with my customer. 35,000 sqf. I don't have space problem.