• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl weeding service?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know about that, but if you can find someone who can turn pee into gas, let me know. :Oops:

phototec

Does anyone know of a company that will weed vinyl decals for you to save time?

Yea, I'll do it.

You pay shipping to me in Texas, I will weed it for you at $25 per hour, then ship it back to you and you pay for the return shipping.

Done, it will save you lots of time....

When can I expect the first job?

:rock-n-roll:

One of our trade printers, Indy Imaging in Indianapolis does kiss cut or die cut and I believe they will weed, tape, and pretty much anything you wish for the right price, but if you're printing in house, which I assume you are, this advice probably does you no good.

Edit: Oops, I'm guessing you're referring to cut vinyl, my bad.

Bigcat_hunter

One of our trade printers, Indy Imaging in Indianapolis does kiss cut or die cut and I believe they will weed, tape, and pretty much anything you wish for the right price, but if you're printing in house, which I assume you are, this advice probably does you no good.

Yeah in house. I just hate weeding.

TammieH

OOooooo Kay! Need anyone to turn the lights on and off? I was thinking of starting a new service, looks like a good time to take a poll.:rolleyes:

dale911

President
5-0

Sheesh, does it come with a happy ending?

I'm a cop besides running my sign company. You can get the happy ending for $60 here and you get a full massage first. You just have to remember that I may come crashing through the door before you are finished...unless I'm at the shop weeding my own vinyl:Big Laugh

Salmoneye

You can rub this part that feels real nice but you can't rub that part that also feels real nice. What happened to "It's my body" lol.

Pat Whatley

I'm a cop besides running my sign company. You can get the happy ending for $60 here and you get a full massage first. You just have to remember that I may come crashing through the door before you are finished...unless I'm at the shop weeding my own vinyl:Big Laugh

Maybe you should take the vinyl to a "massage parlor" and get them to weed it.

Bly

And can somebody come and load rolls of media into my printers?

Those things are heavy.

dirttoo

I really don't mind weeding, It's part of it. Do people really send their stuff to be weeded? I would do it for a fee.

2B

It does a pretty good job down to a reasonable size point but it doesn't pull the centers ... which is to me the hardest part of weeding.

I can't stand the inital pull, especially on the long runs on 24"+ w seems like it will not pull evenly off and the vinyl is always lifting off the table then you have teh trouble letters/numbers, 3, 5, e, g, a, c for example

JgS

+1 High school kid, collage intern, even community service if you are working on something for the city.