• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl weeding service?

player

Does anyone know of a company that will weed vinyl decals for you to save time?

In all seriousness, if you are being serious, you should send you files to a company to be cut, weeded and taped on the vinyl of you choice. That way you don't have the cost of shipping to them, or the labor to cut and the expense of buying, shipping and inventory of the raw materials including premask. Even better just sub the whole sign out and just do the sales. There are companies selling finished signs to the trade so low it is very tempting to just do that. You can cut expenses, and just sell sell sell.

The second option is to stop using vinyl and start printing everything. No weeding. Get a lamintator and the Big Squeegee to apply the full sized decals to the sign blanks.

Pro Image

We do it all the time.....Thats is what I specialize in......I have one customer that orders 5,000 vinyl cut decals a month of various sizes and wording.......Some as small as 1/4 lettering....I also print a lot of small decals also for various customers.......

If your serious let me know and Ill quote you on what ever you might need.....