• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Vinyl which is pen writable on it

tag4u

Hi all

I have a customer who asks for vinyl stickers which can be written by pen on it. I guess it should be sort of uncoated .. but really uncoated...
We use Roland sp-300v eco solvent ...
If Orafol have something like that - it will be great cause we really love the local supplier here
But really, any manufacturer will make us happy

Thanks in advance !

ikarasu

Anything matte should work. Never tried with orafol since we don't use it much... But when a customer needs it to be writable we've used 3 different matte materials, and even matte overlam and it's all been writable.

For the best results... You'll need a paper product instead of a vinyl. Again, not sure if orafol has one.

petepaz

if it's something they want to be permanent then use a matte vinyl or matte lam. if they want to be able to write and re-use then use a dry erase lam.

tag4u

Thank you so much everybody !
Going to play a little with some matte vinyls and if does not work out will try other suggestions !