• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ-1624 Service Manual

Wyocarol

VJ1624 Manual

I want one too!! LOL
ccsigns@att.net

Apparently this is a request that they don't supply normally. I'd appreciate a service manual too at pittstopsigns@gmail.com or can you tell me how to fix a "E092 ERR CR Overload" what appears to me is the little gate that holds he head over the capping station will no release it? If I tape it down then it works but you know that's going to dry out head an I cant have it d that either
Carol

DanielleH

Thanks to...

I wanted to say THANK YOU again to James Camper!! He's now helped more than just me out for the Service manual for the VJ 1624!:U Rock:

hapycmpr

VJ1624 manual

I wanted to say THANK YOU again to James Camper!! He's now helped more than just me out for the Service manual for the VJ 1624!:U Rock:
brian@halfpricebanners.com and
pittstopsigns@gmail.com

Files sent via DropBox
I don’t have a VJ1624 to be able to answer your question.
A little over a year ago I obtained a Mutoh Outdoor Jr. This got me started in Wide Format Printing, however I quickly found myself every weekend trying to fix some other section of the printer. I finally got a Signs101 member to send me a manual which helped a lot. So as I ran across other manuals I told myself I would pay it forward and try and help others as I was helped. So even though I have never owned a 1624, I am happy to try and share what I have found.
I have since graduated to a Roland SC545-EX. So now I spend my weekends printing instead of repairing.
-James-