• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vote 4 signs101 app

WildWestDesigns

Only thing I dont like about most of those is they bug you everytime you visit a site that has the plugin to install it and use if you do not have it. I dont use a smartphone and of course do not get the popup on my desktop but I do use my tablet a lot. The tablet though has a large enough screen that I prefer the normal site, so I get tired of getting a popup everytime I go to a site on my tablet and have to click to close the stupid popup letting me know I can use some app I'm not interested in using.

Some sites don't give you the choice to do the normal version or not if they "sense" that you aren't running a full OS. This isn't one of them, but there are some and it really annoys me as I don't like the stripped down version. But oh well, what can you do.