• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VS-640 Circulation Ink question

sidcon

Hello all and good day. We have a VS640 that is circulating ink 5 times a day and we are not using the white or metallic, it just circulates the solution we have in place of it. Is it possible to turn off this circulation and anyone see any issues it may cause?

Gabil

Gary
I have never done this but technically you can disconnect the tube from choke valve to the Y adapter and connect it straight to the ink delivery tube.

DerbyCitySignGuy

You're not currently using the white ink for printing, or there is no white ink in the machine at all?

I would imagine that as long as there is ink or a cleaning/storage solution in there, you wouldn't be able to turn off recirculation. There are a few Roland experts on these forums that might be able to answer, but your best bet might be to just call Roland.

sidcon

Thank you for the replies, yes there is cleaning solution cartridges in there instead of the white and metallic.