• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vujade Software

Ponto

No apology needed. I was just making sure you knew the difference, more importantly, that a potential customer did. Certainly don't want them to get the wrong idea based on what you think you heard in Orlando.

As for another thread or debate. Why? So we can go tit for tat on who's program does this or that? I don't see a lot of value in doing so. It isn't because I think we have an inferior product or a better product or that you'll out-wit me in debate. It's because each solution chosen is based on the customer's point of view and need. Do they find value in the system? Does it fill a need? Does our philosophy mesh with theirs? There are a lot variables that determine what is the best solution for them. Debating what we do versus what you do isn't helpful at all. If anyone wants to see a comparison, they can go to our respective websites and videos to do so. Now if you want to create a thread on the value of using a web-based ERP/shop solution where we can both offer insight as to how it can help a shop, then I'm all in.

In fact I don't even think we're competitors. We are simply different solutions to our customers and the industry. Some will prefer yours and others will prefer the flavor we dish out. I think it's great that you think we are your direct competition. It means we are doing something right and motivates me to do more for our customers. However, you are just another possible solution to the industry. Don't worry about what or how we do things. Your focus should be to convey value and generate ROI to your clients based off of your software's philosophy and price tag. Mine is the same based off of ours. It isn't to debate who's got the bigger stick.

Excellence in eloquence!!!!!!

JP

jtinker

Owner
Is there a free trial or a demo available? I'm seeing some basic features in the videos and a feature list on the site with no pictures only descriptions.

armandolo

Still Evaluating

My shop is still evaluating SignVox with one office using it and another still on Q/B and paper.

I have to say that having Quote/Invoice/Order match is an absolute nice thing as we do in in the Q/B.

One of my biggest issues with S/V is inability to effectively assign jobs based on a project rater than have a single default person and re-assigning each and every item. We frequently do large orders with many line items and that is annoying. Haven't fully switched for that reason.

Another thing I want to as VuJade if it allows for partial and incremental billing that is effectively tracked. S/V does it but does not track it. It requires some hand calculations to figure out whats billed and whats not.