• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vutek QS3200 probems printing a layered file

gregwallace

They are in order. Top to bottom I believe. Channel 1 should be at the top. You can turn them on and off while printing.

steveo251

Will somebody else test a file on their press?

Hello all,

First, I want to thank everybody a ton for their time and suggestions.

I have a request of anybody with a press similar to our Vutek QS3200 using colorburst software for their rip.
If I PM you a 5 color PDF file that has white underlaying CMYK, would you rip it with your colorburst and then print the RTL and let me know if you get white and all the other colors like we are attempting?

-Steve

ImagePress

I'd love to help but we no longer have our QS and have moved on from Colorburst. Why not call EFI (855-334-4457)? Their phone support is free, they'll just ask for the printer serial #. Those guys know these printers inside and out.

tjwilton

Hello all,

First, I want to thank everybody a ton for their time and suggestions.

I have a request of anybody with a press similar to our Vutek QS3200 using colorburst software for their rip.
If I PM you a 5 color PDF file that has white underlaying CMYK, would you rip it with your colorburst and then print the RTL and let me know if you get white and all the other colors like we are attempting?

-Steve
Hi Steve

Sent you the RTL as requested - not sure if it'll help?
I ran a piece of your original cmyk and White files as a multilayer on some black vinyl and the layering worked fine.

Not sure what else to suggest sorry. If you think I can help let me know. Let us all know if you find a solution - good luck!