• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wall mural

rcook99

Just got a small roll of PHOTOTEX and printed some samples with the Canon. I must say that stuff is amazing....I have some test prints up on different substrates, Window,Semi Gloss paint and flat paint to see how the react. I even laminated one to see how it reacts.

knucklehead

What is the 0.60 per square material. I've tried a couple of different ones that were supposed to be just as good as Phototex, cheaper but the same, better than phototex, etc. I haven't experienced any of them as good as the original Phototex. I guess imitation is the highest form of flatery.

Brands Imaging

I'm really interested why you guys/girls arnt just using a standard removable vinyl with matte overlaminate??

Why all the rage with this phototex??? .80 per sqft is a joke... and it makes the profit margin too close.

SBTJC

Has anybody any issues with the PHototex curling? Sorry I am sure this is a dead issue with some of you, but having been burned severely by products not doing what they are supposed to do, I am gun shy. Printing Wall jobs two and three times is wearing a little thin with products that promise but don't deliver.

I had found a fabric material that we tested and it worked out extremely well, I however, cannot locate where I got it from or even what its called.

To keep on topic, the Wall looks great!!

Mike

WOODBS

do you use the overlap or butt seam method? i noticed the transparency allows the underlying panel to show through a bit?