• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Walmart............

omgsideburns

Alright who did it? :wavingflag:

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 165

OldPaint

ANOTHER CASE OF.............USING UPPER CASE LETTERS FOR SIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woulda looked 100% better.

TheSellOut

Wal mart makes all of their own signs now so it was their own mistake! The sign guys they hired to install must have been pulling their hair out!

iceracer

ten canadian dollars says walmart will be a bona fide (I use that term loosely here) sign company in the not too distant future.....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Did you know that WalMart now sells caskets ??

They start at $999.... then to $1,400 or so and then the deluxe for around $2,500. Talk about pissing off the Funeral Homes and stuff. Can you imagine what they'll do to people that buy their caskets elsewhere ??

Typestries

ten canadian dollars says walmart will be a bona fide (I use that term loosely here) sign company in the not too distant future.....

The channel letters on our local walmart have UL labels and a manufacturer label of "Walmart Sign Company" and these letters have been up for at least 6 years, so they are very much there already.

Mosh

Our WalMart photo area sells posters and banners. Banners are $2 sq foot, posters are $3 sq foot. Try and compete with that!

iceracer

The channel letters on our local walmart have UL labels and a manufacturer label of "Walmart Sign Company" and these letters have been up for at least 6 years, so they are very much there already.

I presume it is for internal purposes at this point? Are they making signs for anyone?

Kind of like the Irving family in Maritime Canada. They own the land to grow the trees to make the paper and the pulp, ship the trees and the news print on the trucks of their own trucking companies fueled by the oil companies they control and so on and so on.....