• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Walmart............

Mosh

Anyone can go in and get a poster or banner made up. I think you have to design it yourself. Bring it in on a disk and they print it up. Never done it, but they have a 54" verrsa-cam in there.

Stealth Ryder

Did you know that WalMart now sells caskets ??

They start at $999.... then to $1,400 or so and then the deluxe for around $2,500. Talk about pissing off the Funeral Homes and stuff. Can you imagine what they'll do to people that buy their caskets elsewhere ??

Are you serious??? That's just weird... I magine me going in to pickup some ribs and beer for my Saturday BBQ but wait, must get that casket that uncle Bill wanted me to pick-up.... I wonder what department they will keep them in...

ProWraps

Our WalMart photo area sells posters and banners. Banners are $2 sq foot, posters are $3 sq foot. Try and compete with that!

arent you the designated antagonist lowballer and proud of it? your post makes no sense.

Marlene

"why do we need to pay for a survey?" I would bet the national sign company handling the account had a hand in that.

Pat Whatley

Mosh...you planning on underselling Wal-Mart until you put them out of business? That's your business model, isn't it?

TheSnowman

Welcome to the Mosh Pit :ROFLMAO:
HAHAHA! And Pro had it right on...you were all braggin about how you only charged what it cost you to print. So far, every single post that you post hasn't jived up with your original "lowballer" story that you told oh so well.

BobM

Did you know that WalMart now sells caskets ??

They start at $999.... then to $1,400 or so and then the deluxe for around $2,500. Talk about pissing off the Funeral Homes and stuff. Can you imagine what they'll do to people that buy their caskets elsewhere ??

Walmarts been killing small business owners so long they finally figured out they could make even more money burying us.