• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanting to build a new table...

John L

Very good job. I use our light table all the time. I did about the same thing but mine was an old 3/4" thick tempered glass storefront door. You can stand on it if you want to and exactos don't scratch it up. Just like yours, a freebie.

weaselboogie

I'm making some smaller units that can be rolled around and joined together. The only reason for the size (5'x4') is that I snagged 4 5'x4' unframed windows for cheap. I've had a regular table for the past 3 years and I forgot how much I missed working on glass... the cuts are like butter and won't scratch, it cleans easy and it can double as a light table.

Here's a picture as they are currently ( and only 2) I plan on painting them, adding a shelf below and adding casters. Excuse the mess, its a work in progress.

Attachments

• tables (Small).jpg
    tables (Small).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 102
here are some tables.

Long table 64" x 32 feet We use this for laminator that we use for wraps and then trim panels.

Smaller tables we use for finishing and kitting. These are all on casters and can be configured as needed.

Hope that gives you some direction on how to build.

Attachments

• gbc1.jpg
    gbc1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 101
  • GBC2.jpg
    GBC2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 90
  • kitt1.jpg
    kitt1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 92
  • kitt2.jpg
    kitt2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 80
J

john1

I have mine currently out of MDF table top, it works good for laminating. It's smooth. I know theres other things out there but there wasn't much to choose from locally at the lowes or home depot. MDF works.

phototec

Production table photos

Come'on guy's, post more photos, lets see what you got, I talking about your production tables!