• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Warning for everybody in this forum

Chrb

Hello all,
I just want to warn everybody from a thief in Indonesia, I bought from him an HP parts for FB700 after I transferred him the money he send me a fake tracking number and now he's not answering.
It's dutaprintings website his name is
ABDUL JANUAR SUHENDRA and his phone number +62 813-8816-7158.
Be careful from this man, I bought these parts before I read some warnings about him.
I hope the admin of this site will not remove my post because really there are a lot of people get trapped by him.
Thanks and stay safe

Little Linda

Hello all,
I just want to warn everybody from a thief in Indonesia, I bought from him an HP parts for FB700 after I transferred him the money he send me a fake tracking number and now he's not answering.
Be careful from this man, I bought these parts before I read some warnings about him.
I hope the admin of this site will not remove my post because really there are a lot of people get trapped by him.
Thanks and stay safe
We had the same problem with this company. They would only accept a bank money order. Don't know the salesperson's name, but the company was definitely Dutaprint. Very dishonest people. We lost a $1,000.

mark galoob

Look....I’m sorry this happened to you but...come on...seriously you sent money to Indonesia expecting the transaction to be safe? Those guys still contact me about printing 1000 banners.

cshook

Hello all,
Thanks and stay safe

I only use paypal for out of us orders, if they did t take it I don't buy from them

Jeremiah

I only use paypal for out of us orders, if they did t take it I don't buy from them
I Dont use Payy Pal because of scams.. . I sent a 1000.00 order that was paid by Pay Pal after the item was delivered Customer only needed to say not as ordered. Pay Pal took the full amount plus shipping out of .my account. Customer kept the item . Never Again Pay Pal ! I protested with Pay Pal they did nothing.

karst41

Hello all,
Thanks and stay safe

As a Rule; My first call is always to Benny Napoli in Minnesota.
Dude is a phenomenal resource and all round great guy.
612-834-6795
612-3407870

I once paid $17 for a Nigerian Prince's widow, she never transferred my $ 452.000.000 she promised. Total scam.

gwizah

I was going to purchase a part from dutaprint for my cutter. Changed my mind after doing a few searches.

nickt

I Dont use Payy Pal because of scams.. . I sent a 1000.00 order that was paid by Pay Pal after the item was delivered Customer only needed to say not as ordered. Pay Pal took the full amount plus shipping out of .my account. Customer kept the item . Never Again Pay Pal ! I protested with Pay Pal they did nothing.
Paypal has turned into a joke, they no longer support the little guy. I had an issue with a facebook vendor but they sided with them when they shipped a much different item to me. I contacted my credit card company and they refunded my money.

Stacey K

I like making signs
My Dad told me this guy I dated once or twice back in like '96 (and I worked with him for 7 years) recently paid $100,000 for a mail order bride. I had actually met her at the grocery store with him the week before! She was very nice and pretty (probably around 45, he is low 50's) but didn't speak very good English, some kind of Asian decent.

Since I know someone will ask me what is wrong with him. Here's a list. He's cheap, the cheapest person I know, probably one of the richest too. He only drives old junker cars, old snowmobiles, about 2" shorter than me, keeps a toothbrush in his car and dry brushes at every opportunity while on a date and driving, did I mention he's cheap? He's pretty good looking, in good shape and very nice.

A mail order bride is probably a good idea for a guy like him.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
My Dad told me this guy I dated once or twice back in like '96 (and I worked with him for 7 years) recently paid $100,000 for a mail order bride. I had actually met her at the grocery store with him the week before! She was very nice and pretty (probably around 45, he is low 50's) but didn't speak very good English, some kind of Asian decent.

Since I know someone will ask me what is wrong with him. Here's a list. He's cheap, the cheapest person I know, probably one of the richest too. He only drives old junker cars, old snowmobiles, about 2" shorter than me, keeps a toothbrush in his car and dry brushes at every opportunity while on a date and driving, did I mention he's cheap? He's pretty good looking, in good shape and very nice.

A mail order bride is probably a good idea for a guy like him.

He's cheap but he'll drop six figures to buy a bride? I would question that line of thinking........