Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning Label Decals

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Rooster, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Rooster

Rooster Very Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Edmonton
    Hoping somebody can help me out here. I'm looking for somebody who can produce the same type of decal as the typical warning label decals that come on the back fenders of most bikes.

You know those thin little bastards that really don't want to come off no matter how hard you try and leave behind a ton of residue. They typically come off in tiny little pieces.

Does anybody know a place that produces such an animal? I'm having a hell of a time tracking something like this down.

Tags:
  2. Hielorojo

Hielorojo Member

Aug 24, 2015
    MADRID-SPAIN
    Hello, I make "warning decals" for Vintage Bikes, that you need?
    Regards.

3. Big Print Signs

Big Print Signs New Member

Nov 16, 2015
    I believe you're looking for a cast hi tack product. Also is it reflective? Please let me know as we can definitely help you out.

4. Rooster

Feb 22, 2008
    Edmonton
    Not just a cast high tack. It has to be destructible so when you hit it with a pressure washer you'll only ever remove just little bits of the edge.

You know those stickers that leave you cussing like a sailor trying to remove them? That's what I need.

5. Rooster

Feb 22, 2008
    Edmonton
    Yeah that's the stuff. Too bad it's not digitally printable.

Anyhow, I've found a place that's providing me with an estimate. Thanks everybody!

6. Hielorojo

Hielorojo Member

Aug 24, 2015
    MADRID-SPAIN
    Normally it come print over Silver Mirror Polyester, 3M,AVERY...