• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

watching printers from home with internet camera

at one point i had my cnc router hooked up in my warehouse and could watch it via remote camera from my laptop and i would have someone load a new sheet on the table and i could send whatever job i needed to the table in a period where i didn't have anyone trained to run the machine. it was a very archaic setup compared to today's technology.

i've got one client running a router with a self loader remotely and countless clients running printers from their phones..it can be a great tool to increase productivity and quality of life not having to watch a printer run.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
the manual to set it up was a joke, every time i searced the internet all i found was people asking the same question i was. finally someone came back to a forum and posted what they had done to solve the problem. it's great when someone takes the time to go back and let everyone know what worked for them.

all i had to do was set the gateway on my camera to the same as the router's IP address for anyone else who may be having problems...

now i can spend more time at home with my kids!

CES020

You need to load the next job, it's sitting still. Time is money, chop chop, get a move on, hurry up every chance you get, what are you waiting for, and all those other wonderful motivations sayings we all love to hear :)

Techman

I will give you my web cam address so you can watch me write your check. Then watch me cash it and keep the cash too.