• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Way off topic but who has some advise

HaroldDesign

Some of these. Cheap!

Attachments

• bottle_1.jpg
    bottle_1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 82

CheapVehicleWrap

Is that bike an IronHorse? If not, they copied one of our popular graphics design on it. I could stripe four of those designs in half a day when we did a run of them.

So, what you're telling me is that there was SOMETHING quality about IronHorse? I think ************** was selling the line for a while.

At least you bought it used. 6k is much better than 60k for those.

Last edited by a moderator:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I had to have it when I saw it. Didn't think the wife would like it. But she loved it and when we were looking at it, it was hard to keep her under control so i could negotiate the price. LOL

I don't see a problem here - she said she loves it - park it in the living room.

wayne k
guam usa

rjssigns

New Motorcycle for Sale
$15000 OBO
Apparently the wife meant something totally different when she said:
Go ahead do whatever the F**K you want!

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo- Yes that's an Iron Horse. It's a 2004 Iron Horse Slammer. With the S&S 111 motor. I had to have it when I saw it. Didn't think the wife would like it. But she loved it and when we were looking at it, it was hard to keep her under control so i could negotiate the price. LOL

2004 was last year I was there. In all likelihood I striped that bike since they didn't let beginner stripers touch Slammers.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
you could put the bike in the living room and keep the lawnmower in the shed....
He might want to see how space is available in the shed first.
Once the the wife sees the living room the lawnmower will have a new room mate.

wayne k
guam usa

shakey0818

NO THOUGHTS, no care, give a reason or aim, we all care.

What are you an idiot.If you cant help the guy dont post.

This could have been an interesting thread on how to supply min. power to an off site location.However it seems to be going in another direction.

OP good luck with your project,best of luck.I hope you post a resolution too your proA GOO

OldPaint

iam totally confussed. YOU spent all that money on a bike, you buy a shed to put it in, MORE $$$$$, and you can afford to pay an electrician to install an underground or above ground 110V 30 amp aux box in the shed, from the main 200 amp breaker box.???? at most you might be $300 TO DO IT RIGHT.
oh and by the way, the boys i used to ride with...........would see that bike as a sign... STEAL ME)))))))

DRPSignsNGrafix

Old Paint. I would love to do it that way. However we rent the house so therefore can't. Other wise I would just spend the money on the right stuff put a breaker box in the shed wire shed with lights and plugs and then run power underground to it from house. But Landlord said noway. Especially since Shed goes with me to the new house. Cause he doesn't want to pay me for the price of the shed to leave it there.

Looks like i'm gonna go solar but not just a light and just a charger. I'm going with a panel set and 2 deep cycle batteries inside with a inverter and wire the shed. Then when I move it to the new place i can keep it solar or i can just hook service to the break box in it and be done.

Speedsterbeast

You made this thread just to show us your new bike didn't you... didn't you!?!? :)

I'm thinking the same thing.

You know you can just say. Hey, check out my new toy.
It's no more obvious.

Oh yeah, and that's my design on the graphics.
How did you get it?

...just kidding.

Solar is what I would do too.

OldPaint

i understand you are RENTING. stop and think a minute. how far from the existing house is the shed? SINCE its your shed, install a 30-60 amp 110V mini breaker box In IT. NOW......... lets say its 20 feet from a wall of the house. have the electrician install a heavy duty 10-12ga 3 wire cord, 22-25 foot long. at the house, have electrician install a heavy duty EXTERIOR 110v RECEPTICAL on the outside wall nearest to shed. i dont imagine the landlord would mind if you dug a small trench, that would accomodate a schedule 40 pvc pipe 2" or underground electrical plastic pipe, so you could run the cord inside of it. now when you leave, you can just pull the cord and leave the pipe or dig up the pipe and take it. only thing you did was GIVE the homeowner an exterior 110v receptical on that side of the house.

DRPSignsNGrafix

OP, I thought about that as well. The problem is that the cost to put a plug on that side of the house on outside would be WAY to much money. The service panel in the house is on back of house. I would need to come out on the side of house. Basement is finished. So it would be a lot for electrician to snake wires in walls to get it where he could pull it out for a plug there. I'm meeting with landlord again this weekend to discuss it. Hoping he will give the ok to do just that then i can easily run a good cable underground to the shed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Still think a candle, match and 100' extension cord will do the trick..... or park the darned thing in the living room since it ain't your house anyway.

Techman

that side of the house on outside would be WAY to much money.

Yes,, it will be about 45 bux.. That is a huge cost.. Or, Do it yerself for about 20 bux..
Run about 25 ft of 12/2 w ground from that outside plug to the shed only when you want power out there. Wind it up when not using it. Its too simple...

Or just run a 50 ft extension cord out a window to the shed when out there. Sheeshhh...

Anyway. If you need light inside the shed.. During the daytime.. Put a soda bottle light in the roof. We use soda bottle lights all the time. Especially out in da woods are our camps.. I use one in my shed.. Its perfect for the daytime usage.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Techman the problem is there is no plug on that side of the house. I'd have to run a 100' cord to the closest plug I can get to. That long would need to be a heavy guage wire. Hopefully he lets me ADD a plug to that side of the house outside. Then it will be easy fix.