• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We can all screen print now!!!!!!

Mosh

You people are all wrong, it is not vinyl it is "WALL STENCILING MATERIAL"!
I had a cricet lady get pi$$ed at me cause I called it vinyl. Wait until they start pulling this HP vinyl I sell them off the drywall. There is a flower shop selling "wall stencils" here in town, they get $40 for a 3"x18" WELCOME. My wife told me I should do that, I DO NOT want 50 old ladies in my shop wasting my day choosing a font and color for their "stencil"

Marlene

I don't begrudge the hobby people equipment to make their stuff. they make that crap we would slash our own thoats if we were asked to do. there's a place that I go get coffee that also sells gifts. they have wall sayings that some some company, not a hobby person from the looks of the packaging, is producing so it looks like we are getting our revenge.

Jillbeans

Marlene can I copyright "Love...Laugh...Puke"?
That's priceless.
Perfect for anything from a bar to a daycare.
Love....Jill

skyhigh

Jill beat me to it.....You gave me a smile this morning Marlene.

Gotta love the "Easy Bake Oven" comment also.
:ROFLMAO:

EddieGallivant

Free Lunch

:munchie:Too funny I have a couple ladies in the area that started a biz with one of those Criccut things. They buy all the scrap vinyl that I would wind up stockpiling anyway. It's like free lunch!!