• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We can all screen print now!!!!!!

SCOTTD

This is great all I need now is one of those Cricut vinyl cutting machines and I can open up a full fledged sign & screen print shop!!!

I can't wait for people to start coming by my shop asking how to use the Yudo they just bought or want to buy supplies from me, we already have people coming in wanting to buy vinyl and mask because they have a Cricut vinyl cutter....

All joking aside I think these useless pieces of equipment will educate some people on how much work actually goes into screen printing,

I hope...

skyhigh

$528.99 and you can get both the YUDU and the CRICUT. Now all you will need is one of those "Craftsman" router thingies, and you're in business.

TheSnowman

Yea, I guess it's hard to expect a lightbulb to "bake" decent food. I could type more, but just transfer all of the facts about the easy bake into the cricut and whatever this thing is, and it's all been covered.

Mikeifg

Why are scrap bookers trying to get into the sign biz." Here's my portfolio, this is my cousins B-day page here is my 73 camaro thats me with the shemullit. So can I letter your truck sir? " That's how it would go down.

Marlene

for hobby people, this is a good thing. they can write any stupid thing they want on a shirt just like they can write stupid stuff to put all over their walls with the CirCut. craft/hobby people who do this for fun will be happy. as long as they keep using this stuff to make a "I (heart) my dog" tee-shirt and "love...laugh...puke" for their walls, all will be Ok with the world. it's when they decide they have the tools and the "talent" to start selling this stuff as signs that we should start to care.

HaroldDesign

I think if someone were to use these things to "go into business", and it actually affects yours - you may be doing something wrong.

Mosh

We have ladies come in all the time to buy vinyl from us. We only carry 24" film, so no one evr buys any. I don't think they realize you can cut it down to any size. They brag thses things up so much, and tell me how it is such a new thing. I think they think I am lying when I tell them we have been cutting vinyl for 20 years. They act like they discovered some great new deal. MORONS!

Tim Aucoin

I think if someone were to use these things to "go into business", and it actually affects yours - you may be doing something wrong.
:thumb:

Honestly, these are the type of things people buy on an emotional whim, think they're gonna stay home, start a business with them and make a million... a few weeks later when they realize exactly what they purchased and how much it "really" costs to make "stuff", they will shove it away in a closet until the next garage sale where they'll sell it for 25 bucks to the next person who will repeat the process... :wink:

Border

I had a Cricut user email me this morning. Asked if I could sell them a 6 inch by 12 inch piece of gold matte vinyl. I replied back that I have a $30 minimum and then they replied back with a thanks and "we'll see if my customer will OK it".
So they are obviously trying to run a "business" with their Cricut???
Wow

TheSnowman

I had a Cricut user email me this morning. Asked if I could sell them a 6 inch by 12 inch piece of gold matte vinyl. I replied back that I have a $30 minimum and then they replied back with a thanks and "we'll see if my customer will OK it".
So they are obviously trying to run a "business" with their Cricut???
Wow

:doh: WHY DIDN'T THEY MARK IT UP EVEN! IDIOTS EVERYWHERE!

gnatt66

i'm waiting for a used one on craigslist for 50 bucks so i can rip the top off of it and use it as an exposure unit for my cheap-ass screen printing venture i insist on trying (hobby ONLY).

Big House Signs

I had a woman come in and wanted pink vinyl..doing "stickers" for cars...really odd I had some 24". I sold it to her for $5 a ft....minimum of 8 ft. She was thrilled.