• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We need a bigger Shop

702 graphics

I am new at this forum thing...just joined today ...had a larger shop b4 but to much overhead..I have a client wants a quote for a dragster..The body is piece together with snaps..have you wrapped any this style?
We have done many dragsters. Is the body held together with "zeus" fasteners? If so just remove most of them wrap like you would and cut around them.

B-RAD Graphics

How when you print file..one piece .. if not registration would be hard rt? Also with a basic design what kind of numbers you get? 1500 to 1750?

702 graphics

It depends. Some cars are done in one. some are done sides and top. We charge about 1800 for a 250 inch. Like all wraps the price can change with many variables. Sometimes we seperate the body pannels to wrap under them. Sometimes we don't.

kev3232

went to the site, music blared, threw up a little in my mouth, then shut down the browser.

who would the "next level of professionals" be? gangstas or thugs?

gnatt66

DZUS buttons rule, just sayin.

i liked the site, honestly. and my system volume is always muted until i WANT to hear something. windows system sounds and Instant messenger/facebook "bloops and pings" (i try to remember to shut them off in preferences too) annoy me 1000 percent more than music, but that's me.

RebeckaR

OUR shop is 20' x 20'.

I can get 12 vehicles in here... it's just like packing clowns into a volkswagon. (kinda like this forum today)
My office folds up into an 8" x 8" cube so I can take it home with me at night.