• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wedding seating chart

signman315

Signmaker
plus one for lintec, or go with clear vinyl like a oracal 3651, reverse white ink print, second surface application....even if you don't print white you could outsource the vinyl print and apply it to acrylic in house. Or if you know any calligraphers, they could just paint pen it on...in my area there's a lot of hipsters doing chalk board art for restaurants who could knock this out. And being hand done it would be a unique piece worthy of wedding keepsake...

Or be a savvy sales person and talk them into a reverse print on clear without white ink and laminate with white vinyl, second surface application, this way maybe people could actually read it and find their seat. I know crazy idea to suggest that signs actually serve a function other than looking pretty! And with this you wouldn't have to outsource or weed anything. Don't let the customer try to tell you what YOU offer, you offer what you offer, they take it or leave it.