• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weigh-Ins for the signs101 Losers (the good kind!)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Incredible !! Proud of ya, man..........................

So, that's who was in that other thread you had going about the BS.............

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, this has got to be costing you for a new wardrobe and sh!t.............

What's your inseam, maybe we can recycle those old clothes................ :clapping:

Tim Aucoin

Ya know, this has got to be costing you for a new wardrobe and sh!t.............

What's your inseam, maybe we can recycle those old clothes................ :clapping:

You know, in the last 18 months, I have probably donated well over $3000 worth of clothes to my local Goodwill. And don't get me started on how many clothes Wendy has donated... To date, between the two of us, we've released 175 lbs.!!! :omg: Seriously, I've never in my life heard furniture breath a sigh of relief the way all of ours now does when we sit on it!! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• TimWendyBeforeAfter.jpg
    TimWendyBeforeAfter.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 286

ICeMAnAbk

You know, in the last 18 months, I have probably donated well over $3000 worth of clothes to my local Goodwill. And don't get me started on how many clothes Wendy has donated... To date, between the two of us, we've released 175 lbs.!!! :omg: Seriously, I've never in my life heard furniture breath a sigh of relief the way all of ours now does when we sit on it!! :ROFLMAO:

Has this just been a diet change, or a diet/exercise regiem? How often, typical things you try to focus on.... any suppliments you take, etc. Or different specific food that add to metabolism boosting.

I'm a lifter, been for years on end now. It's crutial to do it with a diet/routine and switch it up often. I do have friends whom are heavy I help lose weight, or get over injuries, etc. Lifting when done right is a major boost in both men's & women's health because more muscle mass = more calories burned doing the same things you do daily. Also does help change a man's mental state to be more positive. Women should never skip on at least 2-3days of LWHR (light weight high reps). The benefits are too big to ignore.

We have a lot of soliders whom do Crossfit as well, it's just like P90X or Beach Body insanity, it requires you to be in good health to start it but isn't as intense as BBI or P90X but hits a lot of stabilizing muscles and deep muscle tissue which is often over looked by most meatheads.

Tim Aucoin

Just wanted to share that as of Saturday, July 7th, 2012 I am officially a member of the Isagenix 100lb. Club having released 101.2 lbs. to date! Another 25 or so to go for my goal weight! :clapping::clapping: :Big Laugh

Circleville Signs

Hey all! Thought I'd share as well, since I'm starting another short juice fast today. (Probably 10-15 days - not sure yet).

In any event, I'm down almost 70 lbs in the last 5 months. Here's a little "before and after"...

Attachments

• FatMe.png
    FatMe.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 289

Marlene

congrats fellow losers!!!!

what do you like the best about your new bod? for me it is freedom of movement. getting out of cars, getting up from overly soft and low furniture, getting off the floor and such is such a breeze now. I also love shopping for clothes, walking past a window or mirror and seeing myself, stuff like that is now a pleasure. I even didn't run from having a full length photo taken of me which was about the only time I used to move fast when heavy was when a camera came out

signgal

congrats fellow losers!!!!

what do you like the best about your new bod? for me it is freedom of movement. getting out of cars, getting up from overly soft and low furniture, getting off the floor and such is such a breeze now. I also love shopping for clothes, walking past a window or mirror and seeing myself, stuff like that is now a pleasure. I even didn't run from having a full length photo taken of me which was about the only time I used to move fast when heavy was when a camera came out

I love shopping in the "normal size" section. I think that was my final push to lose the 65lbs I lost about 4 years ago. I was sick of wearing what fit instead of what I wanted to wear! But everything you mentioned rocks too :)

Marlene

I love shopping in the "normal size" section. I think that was my final push to lose the 65lbs I lost about 4 years ago. I was sick of wearing what fit instead of what I wanted to wear!

isn't it a great feeling to buy pants and a top because you like them, not because of what they cover! as stupid as this may seem, I love doing the wash now. I fold my pants and shirts and feel giddy that those smaller things belong to me and they fit. the first time it hit me that I don't have to shop in the fat girl section anymore, I went into the "normal" size CJ Banks and just wanted to speak to my fellow shoppers "hey, here we are, just a normal couple of women doing our shopping..." I didn't as I didn't want them calling security!

Fatboy

isn't it a great feeling to buy pants and a top because you like them, not because of what they cover! as stupid as this may seem, I love doing the wash now. I fold my pants and shirts and feel giddy that those smaller things belong to me and they fit. the first time it hit me that I don't have to shop in the fat girl section anymore, I went into the "normal" size CJ Banks and just wanted to speak to my fellow shoppers "hey, here we are, just a normal couple of women doing our shopping..." I didn't as I didn't want them calling security!

Well done Marlene.I am very proud of you!

Marlene

Well done Marlene.I am very proud of you!

thank you. it has sure been a trip thru a lot of emotions as it is hard to make major changes and not beat yourself up along the way.

Tim Aucoin

Hey all! Thought I'd share as well, since I'm starting another short juice fast today. (Probably 10-15 days - not sure yet).

In any event, I'm down almost 70 lbs in the last 5 months. Here's a little "before and after"...

thank you. it has sure been a trip thru a lot of emotions as it is hard to make major changes and not beat yourself up along the way.

Huge congrats to you all! Changing lifestyle and shedding unwanted weight is not an easy task, but no matter your age, it is possible! I know what you mean by the emotions Marlene! It's not an easy road, but the rewards are well worth it!

Just an FYI... my wife (Wendy) also hit the official 100 Pounds lost mark last Sunday!! :clapping:

Attachments

• 396035_4423151866487_1135167274_n.jpg
    396035_4423151866487_1135167274_n.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 274

Deaton Design

Older thread, but wanted to add myself to this. Been a big guy for about half my life. Fluctuated from 200 lbs up to a high of 325 at one time. I was a powerlifter in the 80s and 90s and competed six or eight times a year and was once ranked nationally in the deadlift. Stupid eating habits and soda caused me to recently be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Couple days in hospital to get levels straightened out, then home to a different world. As of today, I am down 42 pounds, and the lowest I have been in over 12 years. I plan on another 40 before tapering off. Eating much better, dont drink soda anymore, lots of water, protein, low carbs, veggies and since I found out, nothing with sugar in it. Glucose levels are 80s and 90s before meals. My goal is to get down enough and healthy enough to get off the meds. I feel better now than I have in a long time...

Deaton Design

Some real success stories here. Hoping to become one of them. One thing I want to do really bad is get myself a suit when I reach my target weight. Never wore a suit in over twenty years or so. Never felt right in one. Looking forward to it....