• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weigh-Ins for the signs101 Losers (the good kind!)

Border

I was hoping to be under the 200 lb mark by New Years. Was at 220 earlier this Fall. Got 7 pounds left to go so it's not likely I will make it but I'm still gonna push even harder on this last strectch! It's a tough time to eat lightly though so I'm working out more and have totally laid off the beer (My biggest temptation) as of a week ago, for now at least. No soft drinks at all either, although i never really did drink many of those anyways.
Hell, the beer alone must amount to at least about a 1000 calorie per day reduction for me! -At least! I like beer....ALOT!
:beer

Well, time for some more situps!

3dsignco

Was at 245 got down to 220 so I decided to stop smoking back up to 252 but haven't had a cigarette (For the most part) in 5 months. Now my Cholesterol went up to 700 so I am on plethora of drugs and now I need an MRI on my Pancreas.
:frustrated:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Down 75 lbs..... total... just wanted to update this for anyone else who's still working on it....

Another few pounds and I'll post a before and after... drastic difference!!!!

Pro Image

Down 75 lbs..... total... just wanted to update this for anyone else who's still working on it....

Another few pounds and I'll post a before and after... drastic difference!!!!

Way to go .................Cant wait to see the new you.......:U Rock::thumb:

Jillbeans

Good for you, Stacy!
I am still about the same.
I weigh 145, but I would like to weigh 125.
My boobs are no longer "up" but at least I am down two pants sizes since last year at this time.
Love...Jill

Edserv

I'm back on (what my wife and I refer to as): "Fatkins Diet" meaning salads, NO BREAD, NO BEER (ouch) and NO SUGAR!
Already lost about 5 pounds this week, and was never hungry, although very bored.
I have to stick with wine and no-beer stuff for fun!
Atkins diet is the ONLY thing that has consistently worked for wife and me. She's 41 and has the bod of a 27 something. I have a little "catching up" to do. But seriously, keeping off the carbs causes me to lose weight daily, and I'm never hungry. Just make sure you keep a ton of low-carb stuff around the house (bacon, ham, chicken, turkey, salad, cheese, strawberries, etc. You can get a list of low-sugar/carb products at Atkins site.) If you do it "right," it's really a healthy way to successfully lose weight.
Chris

JimJenson

I am on a new diet.
I will either not gain -or- loose 30 pounds by friday.

Saturday, I will reward myself and go to outback steakhouse for a blooming onion.

On a serious note, congrats to all who are hanging in there with their diets.

Biker Scout

I've lost 18 lbs since joining the gym 2 months ago. I'm now back into running and hope to be back in shape by spring to be into competitive running again!

rambo555

I had a lap-band put in about 5 weeks ago. I still doesn't make me feel full. I have alost about 20 pounds in the last month though.

Jillbeans

Are you saying you are still hungry after having had the lap band installed?
(installed? I don't know what to call it)
I have put on 5# since last year, probably due to stress.
Went back to the hypnotist last month to get rebooted, and it has helped considerably.

rambo555

Are you saying you are still hungry after having had the lap band installed?
(installed? I don't know what to call it)
I have put on 5# since last year, probably due to stress.
Went back to the hypnotist last month to get rebooted, and it has helped considerably.

Yep, I still do not feel like I am full even when I eat a large meal. My typical meal is supposed to be about the size of 2 gold balls. I can almost eat as much as I did before (which could be a lot). I've been told that I might have to have saline added 3-4 times before I start to feel the "full" sensation.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Congrats Guys...

I am just maintaining... not gaining... not losing... except the same damn 5 lbs.... over and over...

DOGraphics

I just started working on this sort of thing 11-04-2009.

I got some catching up to do.

might have to drop the :beer

dlndesign

Didn't know one of these was going on..

I'm 6' and 246 as of last night. The same weight I was in high school. But I'd like to get to 190 ish. So I'll try and keep on top of it. I definitely need some support, thanks guys.