• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weight of a HS15 plus plotter?

RG

Hello. Can someone out there please tell me the exact weight of a Gerber HS15 plus plotter? Thanks.

Jase

Nope, but for shipping I would estimate as we just shipped one that you should look at 50Kgs

Typestries

Heavy, lol. We have one, it's been a workhorse, does not get used that much any more.....I will weigh it for you, but if you need an immediate answer, 50 lbs +easy.

RG

Thanks for your help, Jase & Typestries. Wow, 50Kgs is around 110 pounds. Right? I'm considering buying one and it will have to be shipped to me. Guess if it ever stops working, I'll have a good boat anchor.

threeputt

If the weight (shipping) is a factor in your buying decision for this piece of equipment, I'm surprised.

Where is it coming from, the North Pole?

This equpment probably ran about ten K new. (I think that's what we paid for ours about ten years ago or so).

Shipping couldn't be over a hundred bucks or so, most likely.