• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Weird Shadow Lines - Latex 310

jagsouthern

We just started getting these lines in our prints on the HP Latex 310. Only horizontal. It's like the negative space "casts a shadow". I'm attaching some pictures. It doesn't matter if we rotate the file before printing. We have changed the printheads too. Any ideas?
IMG_0757.jpg
IMG_20190827_151607.jpg

AF

Align your printheads. Clean the line sensor, funnel and carriage first. Then after alignment build a new profile.

Eduardo Massuda

We just started getting these lines in our prints on the HP Latex 310. Only horizontal. It's like the negative space "casts a shadow". I'm attaching some pictures. It doesn't matter if we rotate the file before printing. We have changed the printheads too. Any ideas? View attachment 142557 View attachment 142558

Cyan/Black (1 of 2) print head is going out , or Lc/Lm print (1)
One of the 3 heads need replacement.

MonkeyB0y

We just started getting these lines in our prints on the HP Latex 310. Only horizontal. It's like the negative space "casts a shadow". I'm attaching some pictures. It doesn't matter if we rotate the file before printing. We have changed the printheads too. Any ideas? View attachment 142557 View attachment 142558 [/QUO

Looking at your issue, this is caused by thermal lag on the Printheads.

Your options are the following;

1. Add interpass delay into your advanced settings inside the printer profile.

2. Add confidence strips to each side of the print.

3. Check the life of you LM/LC Printhead,

4. Print in a slower pass rate, 12 pass preferably.

5. Also clean your line sensor and complete a Printhead alignment, the graininess of the image is a miss drop.