• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Welcome Back OP!! )))))))))))))))))))))))))

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good to have you back on line Joe - take care of yourself so we can have you around for a lot longer.

wayne k
guam usa

BobM

WelCOMe bACk...........)))))))))))))op..............)))))))))))))). We all really missed you and our prayers have been answered.

OldPaint

glad to be back.monday evening was a wipeout. ate some mac n cheese, laid down and didnt come around till bout a 1/2 hour age. good nits rest all in all. what was on my mind/dream at the time was BOBBY VENTON.....singing something, what it is i love you. dont know the exact song, but it stuck. VENTON, is not one of my favorite singers. might be because in the early 60's, him and his band, used to play at our school dances. iam from burgettestown, pa. bobby is fron canonnsburgh pa!!!!!!! i imagine a lot more things like this will happen ...................heheheheheheheehhe

Last edited:

Jillbeans

Good morning Joe.
Isn't it great to get a real night's sleep OUT of the hospital?
(sleeping in the hospital is impossible)
Could the song be "My melody of love"?
That was one of Vinton's later hits though.
Love.....Jill

OldPaint

i played "there ive said it again,"..........seems all i been saying to hennie since easter sunday))))))

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hi Old Paint!!!!!
Great to see you live here - what are you doing up so late?

Rest and take care

wayne k
guam usa

Mainframe

Welcome Back Joe, you gotta get rested up for this season coming up, got some good draft picks & Big Ben's on a mission! Glad to see you online here!

Mike_Koval

woo hoo! the man, the myth and most certainly now the legend is back! you came back just like ben with two minutes left in the fourth quarter!!

Stay well!