• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Were I can have those

bigben

Hi, a cutomer asked me for this (see the picture). Does anyone can tell me where I can get those in Canada?

Thank you.

Attachments

• plaque 1.jpg
    plaque 1.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 52
  • plaque 2.jpg
    plaque 2.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 53

bigben

What is it ... Half inch black foam with a brushed aluminum face?

The brushed aluminum and last black part is 1/16in and the middle one is a 1/8in acrylic.

I taught it would be a pre-made item and then you just put the name on it.

Baz

That looks allot like Gemini's "Display Letters" product. I don't know if you have their 2012 book (i got the 2013 also but don't know where it is right now). If you have the book, look at page 151. Looks allot like your sample. I would have them cut the ovals and then you can just add in lettering like you say.

bigben

That looks allot like Gemini's "Display Letters" product. I don't know if you have their 2012 book (i got the 2013 also but don't know where it is right now). If you have the book, look at page 151. Looks allot like your sample. I would have them cut the ovals and then you can just add in lettering like you say.

Hmmm... maybe... I've sent them an email to ask the question.