• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

West of Ireland newcomer!

FINBAR

GREETINGS ALL
Just a short "Hello" from the west coast of Ireland.
As you will note over future correspondence I nurse a Mutoh 38 along in order to supplement my painting and decorating business. American country music helps keep me distracted from the problems that the Mutoh constantly throw at me!!!!!!
Regards
Finbar

BobbyFosson

Welcome Finbar! If you get a chance, post a review of the Mutoh 38 in the Signs101 Product & Vendor Review section. Obviously it has served you well.

Please don't judge all of us Americans based on the country music you torture yourself with :)

Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all!

Billct2

Dia's Muire Duit
Welcome
I spent a vacation in your area, stayed in Pontoon on the lake and on Achill Island.
Climbed Croagh Patrick in a mist with a few pilgrims for company.
I'm a fan of Irish music myself, Sawdoctors, Waterboys, Horslips, Van, and trad. My daughters all dance.
Can't help with Mutoh advice, but plenty here know them.

FINBAR

HI BILL ct2
Ós rúd é go bfuil an Gaeilge agat "Go raibh maith agat " as an fáilte don Forum.
Hometown Ballina is just 10 miles from Pontoon and like most Mayo people I have climbed Croagh Patrick (4 times) for my sins---and had the views from the summit as a bonus.
Slán tamaillín
Finbar

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK USA

Most problems with any printer is caused by under use. The ink must flow through the system too keep it from plugging up.