• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What am I supposed to do with this...the follow up.

Pat Whatley

Here's what he had and here's where we are at this point. Honest opinions welcome...so are smart assed comments, criticism, and appraisals. I'm a big boy, I can take it.

Attachments

• CC_logo11.jpg
    CC_logo11.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 132

CanuckSigns

have you presented this to your customer? I'll be curious to know how he takes it. It is a vast improvement over the original, both in legibility and overall look.

Jillbeans

I like the tail but it doesn't need the smoke.
It's cute and fun and definitely a major improvement.
I do not like the roller on the mouse it reminds me of a clitorus.
So that might need some fidding with
(don't they all)
I would change the line above the name to an extended oval shadow, blue in color.
But all in all Pat I really like it.
Love....Jill

jiarby

I like the smoke AND the tail! I'd try to give the mouse some stylized line weight so it is not so uniform... looks like clipart with the thin outline

Craig Sjoquist

Outstanding, keep the tail, movement, smoke, but agrees with Jill fiddle with the roller ball on top define it better , just like saying fiddle maybe.
Anyway great before and after identity logo design knew ya could do it right.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
the rims are not cartoony enough, looks like they were swiped from a cheesy early 90's corel clipart catalog....

I think it looks great, seems like it would fit the style he's looking for overall and still sell the product he's promoting. As with any customer, i'm sure he'll have a few tweaks here or there, but it can't be much - looks great to me.

Should be an easy sell.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just a few tweaks.
pat mouse.jpg

Either way, its a great improvement. It's nice to see some people are open to suggestions without their pocketbook or ego getting in the way..... I'm talking about your customer. :thumb:

Looks great, Pat. The tail definitely needs to be there.

@Jill, what's wrong with the mouse button looking like that other button? Not enough of those in signs advertising, IMO.

Marlene

I like the tail as it makes it look like a mouse (the rodent) I said it in the part 2 thread and will again, it is a postive image. his is something sick and near death. yours shows action and that there's help on the way. as far as a logo goes, that is the better image to put out there. nice re-do! let us know what the customer thinks. I

SignManiac

I couldn't resist using my mouse :) Wanted to see how it would look less cartoony

Attachments

• Computer Commuter.jpg
    Computer Commuter.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited: