• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What are weekends I forgot ?

TheSellOut

In response to the original question, from what I remember of weekends...they were like mini holidays at the end of each week where you were able to do anything you pleased for two whole days! It's sure nice to reminisce...now to the real problem! You are getting some good advise here, but ultimately its up to you to decide when you need to move. Definitely keep in mind that winter is pretty much here and can be quite brutal on business especially up here in the NorthEast.

I just wanted to say that I don't think the size you are looking at is too big by any means. I have moved three times now due to expanding and along with it getting harder to move each time due to work and the amount of shite you accumulate, I also always feel like I could use more space. My current shop is 2500sq/ft which is split in half. One half is a garage with a 12ft bay door/woodshop and the other half is my office/production area and I still want more space on the office side. One thing I highly recommend is having an nice big garage in this industry!

Good luck! A fish can only grow as large as it's space allows!

signswi

If you have weekends you have time to start another business ;).

I can't imagine doing this with 200 ft. sq. -- do you even have space for one 8' work table?