• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What credit card is good for receiving payment.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Every processor I have used over the years charges the same amount or more for manually entering card info. Has anyone got a better rate for no-swipe/manual entry? I don't have the advantage of swiping cards so I always pay higher fees
We pay 1.3-2.69% depending on the card with manual key in through complete merchant solutions and core bridge.

decalman

We use intuit gopayment and square. Gopayment is our go to. They deposit the entire amount of the sale and then withdraw their charge which makes accounting (bookkeeping) much easier. Then you have a full payment to apply and a separate cc expense. Square deposits the amount minus the fees so when you apply payments, they are always short. For this reason, I hate square and wouldnt use it if I didnt have to.
Whats wrong with paypal? From what i read they have some of the best rates. We take it too and never had any issues.
Hi
We use intuit gopayment and square. Gopayment is our go to. They deposit the entire amount of the sale and then withdraw their charge which makes accounting (bookkeeping) much easier. Then you have a full payment to apply and a separate cc expense. Square deposits the amount minus the fees so when you apply payments, they are always short. For this reason, I hate square and wouldnt use it if I didnt have to.
Whats wrong with paypal? From what i read they have some of the best rates. We take it too and never had any issues.
A few years ago... PayPal stuck it to me. I sent a decal package, and forgot to include one little thing. Instead of the customer notifying me, he tells PayPal that I screwed him... They put a hold on my bank account for 300 bucks. The missing decal was just a little 12 dollar thing.

Reveal1

What?? You talking about JUST the machine cost or the processing fees?
You get the Salmon yet? Cause that sounds fishy!

If you use square for clients to pay invoices online, give waveapps a try... I switched to it because it has much better invoicing options (like split payments) and is like square on steroids.
I'll take a look - thanks.