• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What credit card is good for receiving payment.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There is never anything outta YOUR pocket if you do a few CC sales a month, but the most you would ever spend is $10, if no sales went through for a month.

If you or anyone else wants information on this..... PM and I will get you the information. There are a few ways this can be handled, but my contact can explain it to you. He can do all of United States and Canada and as far as I know, its a great setup.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's like saying, "Hey we will give you free signs, and if you get enough business from it we'll actually pay you for your signs" Just doesn't make sense.

Good thing your not posting his info publicly, when this becomes searchable on the internet he would so many calls AT&T would shut down. Get prepared for an onslaught of PMs

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, you're all correct. This IS a scam, so don't bother me with any questions. I was willing to help, but since y'all have a better method, just stick to what ya know.

:thankyou:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Ya know, you're all correct. This IS a scam, so don't bother me with any questions. I was willing to help, but since y'all have a better method, just stick to what ya know.

:thankyou:

Lol, I'm not trying to tick you off or say your wrong or anything... I believe you an intelligent person and I'm sure you realize your processing setup is fishy and you must have done some sort of vetting to see if this is real or not. If you didn't you may want to look into what you getting into because this sounds way too good to be true. Maybe they are credit card scammers and they are collecting numbers to rip people off or rip off your bank account one day? I'm just saying you may need to look into this.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You did not tick me off. That's almost impossible. You've proved that countless times.

I will just say, I am not in any harm's way with this set up. It's quite ashame so many of you think differently. I'm not here to push anything in someone's face who is not interested in at least.... listening to the facts from the actual company. Having one's mind made up before knowing all the facts is a not too pretty good system. It's one thing to learn from past mistakes, but you'll never learn anything if you keep your heads in the sand.

Carry on..... The end.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
You did not tick me off. That's almost impossible. You've proved that countless times.

I will just say, I am not in any harm's way with this set up. It's quite ashame so many of you think differently. I'm not here to push anything in someone's face who is not interested in at least.... listening to the facts from the actual company. Having one's mind made up before knowing all the facts is a not too pretty good system. It's one thing to learn from past mistakes, but you'll never learn anything if you keep your heads in the sand.

Carry on..... The end.
Not having all the facts? What facts have you not shared? You shared enough for me to draw a conclusion. Unless there's some sort of gotcha my conclusion stays the same

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm shocked you support undercutting like this. He's priced below market and is price whoreing. These new guys come, offer to give it away and hurts all the other processors. Isn't that what you always complain about? You get what you pay for, customer doesn't know any different. Lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nah, a fish kicked me. :popcorn:

It's still a happy ending. Actually, it hasn't ended yet, as I'm having surgery Friday and the CC machine will continue, regardless of what others think.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I bet it's a deal like what is described in this article: https://www.cardfellow.com/blog/free-credit-card-processing/

I talked to my friend in the processing business and he described it just like the above link. There is no getting away from the fees, they just charge the customer up to 4% separately at the time you charge them, which any of us can do BTW. He said they make a killing on that 4%. He said I'd come out ahead charging the 4% and pocketing the 1% for myself.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Can't charge your customer those surcharges in these states: Eleven states—California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Oklahoma and Texas—and Puerto Rico have laws that prohibit merchants from charging consumers with surcharges on credit card transactions.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Can't charge your customer those surcharges in these states: Eleven states—California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Oklahoma and Texas—and Puerto Rico have laws that prohibit merchants from charging consumers with surcharges on credit card transactions.

Funny how when I have to make a payment to the DMV or recently for my gun license, they charge me a percentage to pay CC

2B

Funny how when I have to make a payment to the DMV or recently for my gun license, they charge me a percentage to pay CC

as well as the Comptroller of Public Accounts
was told that becuase the location of the prcessor is outside of the state, this is what allows them to charge a "processing" fee

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
as well as the Comptroller of Public Accounts
was told that becuase the location of the prcessor is outside of the state, this is what allows them to charge a "processing" fee

Wow, you can't make this stuff up.

So maybe I'll establish myself in Oklahoma and do all my work in Texas as an out-of-stater..maybe I can get past the sales tax law then.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
If you manually key in charges Square charges 3.5% which is ridiculous

Every processor I have used over the years charges the same amount or more for manually entering card info. Has anyone got a better rate for no-swipe/manual entry? I don't have the advantage of swiping cards so I always pay higher fees