• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What cutter, CHEAP

Techman

Did you not bother reading his post about having a "pro" that was not able to do the job the way he needed it done?

Tranlated to mean,,,
because the pro wouldn't to them for FREE!!.

IF he was a PRO then he would've done them any way the welderman wanted.. WHy wouldn't he.. That is not logical to do otherwise... sheesh!

Marlene

go to e-bay, buy a cheap plotter, get some Shinerite and make some stickers, waste your money, have a bunch of nasty looking crap that doesn't work, spend some more on cheap software, make some more crappy stickers then call a sign shop and get what you need done by people who know how to make it.

DRPSignsNGrafix

I'm with everyone on the whole new thing of people getting into the sign industry. They only want to make stickers for themselves and this and that. Well were not the only industry with this problem. The new building i took over for my sign shop, was a welding business. Been in business for about 75 years. Well i do weld, race cars and personal stuff mostly. I told the guy that owned the business that i'd go ahead and still do some small welding for customers that still came in. Well one stopped in the other day. He only wanted to buy steel cause it was to expensive to go buy from the local steel plant. Told him we would be glad to sell him the steel and weld it for him, he said no i bought a welder i just need the steel. I told him where he can go buy at it at full retail price. So see it's not just our industry. HOWEVER ours is the worst for the hobbiest trying to get into it. If your in it for a hobby, then you learn by trial and error. Not come in asking us to give you all the tricks, and then not be able to give anything back.