• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Cutters do you like?

Service Sign Co

Out of the 2 15'' Gerber 1 24'' Jaguar lll 1 30'' camm 1 1 48'' Q series Probably the Gerber. What I like best is at least 3 of them running at the same time

after selling and servicing every one of the big name brands
and having owned machines from Gerber, Roland, Graphtec and Summa

my vote goes with Summa great company great product
but to be fair you will get great results from any of the big boy brands

k.a.s.

I have a Graphtec that is almost 12 yrs old and it cuts every day. I have never done ANYTHING to it other than change blades.

Kevin

3dsignco

2 Summas One over 15 years old and still use it Daily the D610 Workhorse. Bought a D60 as fill in plotter its a Nice entry level plotter or secondary.
I do like our Graphtec 7000 130 its very reliable Have had some problems with the LCD Display but my supplier is fixing it instead of Graphtec.
I do kinda miss the old Gerber GSX 15 Tractor it was slow but bulletproof.

Whichever one you buy get it from a Local distributer it is well worth the few extra dollars you may spend as you will have local or semi local support. There is a lot to say for that. We buy all our equipment through Signage Specialties and they really put up with a lot of my crap and go the extra Mile for me when I do have an issue.

TheSnowman

I like Cricut! Ok, just kiddin'...I have a Gerber that's old as the hills, from the mid 90's, and then just bought the Mimaki Printer/Plot combo couple years ago. I like the mimaki, but I haven't really used anything else to compare it to.