• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you collect

Shadowglen

Not sure if there is a thread for Collecting already. If so this can be moved. I am always amazed by what people collect. I am 47 I still ride skateboards but my passion is in collecting them. here are just a few in my office at the shop.

Attachments

• IMAG1153.jpg
    IMAG1153.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG1154.jpg
    IMAG1154.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAG1155.jpg
    IMAG1155.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG1156.jpg
    IMAG1156.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 74

tsgstl

WOW impressive, someone likes dogtown

I'll be 40 in August I skate as much as humanly possible. I have about a dozen decks but they are all beat and not worth displaying. I wish I kept them all but the oldest thing I have is a H-Street Jason Rodgers from around 91. I'm part of a old man skate cartel here in St. Louis. It always amazes me how many old heads still skate.

Sweat collection man I'm totally jealous. Ironically I'm printing a few hundred decals for my buddies shop right now. They are all his name based off of old school logo's

Shadowglen

WOW impressive, someone likes dogtown

Well I have done work for Wes Humpston one of the orignators of Dogtown Skates. Most of the decks are his art and signed by him. We have done Real short run limeted edition Laser engraved decks for him.

Attachments

• DSC02440.jpg
    DSC02440.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 75
  • bigfoot.jpg
    bigfoot.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC01768[1].jpg
    DSC01768[1].jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC02693.jpg
    DSC02693.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 73

slappy

free makeup bonus bags..weird collection i know. But yup, dillard or macys has the gift, i'm there. Just was there tuesday to pre-order for the lancome makeup bag... spent $80 just to get the extra 3 juicy tube lipglosses for free with my free bag, and sadly, i rarely wear lipgloss.... some day i will regret this.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I collect seashells....maybe you've seen some of my collection. I keep them on beaches all across the world.

(credited to Stephen Wright)

omgsideburns

Watches. Nothing fancy, just Seiko automatics.. mostly divers. And tools. And debt.. I'm not a debt collecter.. I just collect debt.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
An odd one most are unaware that there is even a worldwide collectors association for. Antique electric fans (and some non-electric).

Billct2

Old Signs and sign books...though ebay has driven up the price it's hard to get any good deals
Also handthrown stoneware pots

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I collect tokens at the bar..... the ones good for another drink.

I have over 4,250 of them, but not all at the same time. I'm constantly using them almost as quickly as I get them.

Marlene

1900's thru 1970's costume jeweery. funny thing is I collect it but rarely ever wear any jewelry. I just like it. you can see what was popular during a decade like 50's & early 60's when we started looking or going into space, the comet shaped pins were made and so on.

JBusch260

Well I have done work for Wes Humpston one of the orignators of Dogtown Skates. Most of the decks are his art and signed by him. We have done Real short run limeted edition Laser engraved decks for him.

Wow Shadowglen, excellent collection! Very envious of the old school style. I've always been a big fan of Todd Bratrud's artwork, so I've got a bunch of his decks from Consolidated, along with a few of his sidejobs with the Unbelievers and Real.

Also, I collect hand-printed silkscreen rock posters. I'm in the middle of a move currently, otherwise I'd post pictures. Maybe later when I get settled in, whenever that would happen.