• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you collect

Shadowglen

collecting and hoarding are two totally separate things. Hoarders will throw nothing and collect anything and everything. Collectors are usually selective on what they collect. I believe some hoarders may call themselves collectors because it sounds better than a hoarder.:Big Laugh

tsgstl

I forgot I do have a extensive collection of snap off blade-holders. If I see one I don't have I must buy it. I probably have several dozen.

WB

I forgot I do have a extensive collection of snap off blade-holders. If I see one I don't have I must buy it. I probably have several dozen.

I have a container of used blades ends if you wanted to make your collection come full circle!

tsgstl

Haha so do I
I also have a few dozen plotter blades. You pay so dam much for them and I always feel like I'm going to need a dull blade to cut reflective or sandblast mask or something.