• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Do You Guys Think Of The Epson Gs6000

ejaximus

Your are right they havent converted the Green and Orange, I think this one is more than I need right now...the fellers guy I spoke with couldn't find the ink and the only place I could find it was at Midwest with a 3 week back order on black because its not in stock. but I didnt have the numbers so your probably right, Im still a small shop working out of my home right now, the 64" would be difficult to install at my current location.. I am not sure I would need 8 colors just yet... the ink is a 2000ml bag, so you do save in the long run.. How often do you need to reorder the ink in your shop?

its a good deal

When this was our main machine and I ran it everyday it was 3-5 months per each 2000ml ink carton. We bought a Surecolor 60600 last summer that replaced it as our workhorse and it's a big difference in ink usage, the GS6000 costing us way less in ink compared to the new machine.

If it fits your needs, the machine really is great. I still use it almost everyday and the reason I use the new machine is for speed more than anything.

Maxon70

I decided to go with this printer, the print quality blows all the used Rolands and mutoh's away.. and the triangle ink system saves alot on ink, If you could send me those numbers I would really appreciate it

1leonchen

I decided to go with this printer, the print quality blows all the used Rolands and mutoh's away.. and the triangle ink system saves alot on ink, If you could send me those numbers I would really appreciate it

very good machine. draw backs were only print heads were expensive. hi color reds fail fast under hi sun applications.

ink cost were ok even with oem inks. inks lasted a while in a mid sized shop. at least three weeks. speed was ok we were using onyx. 2 pass banner for street side was great. it has interweaving printing, no banding, never printed a banner higher than 4 pass. vechile wraps are a bit slow as its 8 pass. backlit takes forever 16 pass. perf goes fast. if u have a good operator then u are golden. nozzle check every morning. manual head clean every week. check cap station and keep clean. please oil rails. dust free environment. auto clean every two days or as needed. please print some thing at least every day. machine dosent like too much rest.

Maxon70

very good machine. draw backs were only print heads were expensive. hi color reds fail fast under hi sun applications.

ink cost were ok even with oem inks. inks lasted a while in a mid sized shop. at least three weeks. speed was ok we were using onyx. 2 pass banner for street side was great. it has interweaving printing, no banding, never printed a banner higher than 4 pass. vechile wraps are a bit slow as its 8 pass. backlit takes forever 16 pass. perf goes fast. if u have a good operator then u are golden. nozzle check every morning. manual head clean every week. check cap station and keep clean. please oil rails. dust free environment. auto clean every two days or as needed. please print some thing at least every day. machine dosent like too much rest.

Thanks for the tips...

JasonMeisnerSTS

Hello All,

I would be happy to recycle your empty GS6000 cartridges and pay for the shipping as well as the empties. I can either write a check or provide credit on your account for future orders as we are US Inks manufacturers and we provide a very good product for these machines. You can expect to pay $139 for all colors and these are plug and play products with no need to profile or flush. These are great machines that go through quite a lot of ink; We also have techs in house so we can offer complete support.

Maxon70

Any know what would cause these marks in the middle of my prints???

Thanks

Attachments

• 20170501_125817.jpg
    20170501_125817.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 135

Maxon70

Any know what would cause these marks in the middle of my prints???

Thanks

Its not on every print, but it seems like its on the first print after it sits for more than a couple hours. the wiper blade is pretty worn, would that cause this issue?

Thanks

Misho

I have (2) of them an run them everyday, all day. I had them for about 5 years or so. Run everything on them banners, wrap material, reflective, paper, etc.

I don't have a bulk ink system so I don't know how that ink system would affect the EPSON heads.

I could not really see the test print very well. Were all the heads firing?

One thing to keep in mind, for any service on the machine you will have to call EPSON and then they send a tech out for the repair(s). Printhead replacement runs about $2500.00 I would think given that, you would be able to call Epson and get a service report for the machine. Other than having to replace a printead on each machine, they have been very bullet proof.

I like mine.
Hi
I just bought GS6000. can you please tell me where can i get supplies and parts Like Ink, Capping system, Printhead, ...etc

Cuantekusa

INKS FOR WIDE FORMAT PRINTERS cuantek-usa.com
We carry green and orange ink cartridges for the GS6000, $120 each.
Completely plug and print, no need to flush the ink lines nor re-profile.