• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you guys think??

Jeff

This is from the Signs2banners web site:

"We use high quality 30-mil magnet sheet with a smooth white printable surface. Suitable for vehicle/truck door signage, it also can serve as temporary construction site or real-estate signage. Vehicle magnets are laminated for free unless otherwise specified.

Attention please: You must allow magnet to magnetize to your vehicle overnight before driving. Driving before properly magnitized may result in magnet detaching from the vehicle while driving.

Maximum Size: 24" Wide X 64' Long"

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
This is from the Signs2banners web site:

"We use high quality 30-mil magnet sheet with a smooth white printable surface. Suitable for vehicle/truck door signage, it also can serve as temporary construction site or real-estate signage. Vehicle magnets are laminated for free unless otherwise specified.

Attention please: You must allow magnet to magnetize to your vehicle overnight before driving. Driving before properly magnitized may result in magnet detaching from the vehicle while driving.

Maximum Size: 24" Wide X 64' Long"

Didn't these large magnetic sheets mutate some guy into a super villain in the X Men movie?

wayne k
guam usa

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I guess they recommend letting the vinyl decals "adhesivize" the vehicle for 24 hours before driving?

Stanton

a B+ in a High School art class and mom buying you a "pro" software package
does not make you an artist.
Even less a sign artist.
Even less anything else.

The OP has lived his life coming in 7th place
and being granted a participation trophy.

Look at the crap "art"...

Anyone think it is not total crap ?

Someone step up and say you would hire him as a designer.

aandrews19

Willy Wonka

Attachments

• 7590706_orig.jpg
    7590706_orig.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 84