• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you see?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think I see the Easter Pig floating in.................

slappys pig.jpg

Mike F

Transparent dude who kinda resembles Edgar Allen Poe in the bottom right hand portion of the photo?

Jillbeans

Definitely the Edgar Allan Poe dude.
(Also looks like something hitting the high wires with a boom?)
Love....Jill

slappy

Its a fracking ghost!

My customer showed me this picture and i had him email me it. I asked if it was Photoshopped. This customer comes in all the time and is not the type to pull the wool over your eyes.

I guess two guys pulled into this jobsite and seen a guy walking. "Who is that, he don't belong here" "He's not wearing orange"

Guess they could see the "person" and then when it got closer it was like how you see it in the photo. One guy got to take a picture of it, the other guy is still freaked out...

I was told they contacted the property owners daughters (2 old sisters) and showed them the photo also and they agreed it looked like their great great grandfather whom originally owned the property.

I don't know, but i got goose bumps again writing about it.

O

onlinestar

There is an smartphone app that does that and adds ghosts to your pictures. Pics like this are popping up everywhere, especially like students taking pics in schools etc.

slappy

I even Photoshopped one in the pic too to show my fiance how it was done.

Is there really an app?! lol.....I don't have a smart phone, I may have to tell him then, he has a smart phone... but i don't want to hurt my customers feelings cause he's really into the ghost thing (watches ghost hunters ) and really nice.

I had another customer that owned a funeral home. He said there was a gentleman that died and did not want any flowers at the funeral. The children reluctantly got one that sat on the open casket. Midway through the viewing they fell on the "body" :omg:

I believe in ghost.:smile: I also believe in freaking bigfoot too:covereyes: Taking out the trash at night down a long dark driveway was horrible growing up! Especially having nothing but woods in the back! I always thought something was going to run out so i'd sprint with the trash can to get back into the house! lol

O

onlinestar

Im a married man with children and still do that

I even Photoshopped one in the pic too to show my fiance how it was done.

Is there really an app?! lol.....I don't have a smart phone, I may have to tell him then, he has a smart phone... but i don't want to hurt my customers feelings cause he's really into the ghost thing (watches ghost hunters ) and really nice.

I had another customer that owned a funeral home. He said there was a gentleman that died and did not want any flowers at the funeral. The children reluctantly got one that sat on the open casket. Midway through the viewing they fell on the "body" :omg:

I believe in ghost.:smile: I also believe in freaking bigfoot too:covereyes: Taking out the trash at night down a long dark driveway was horrible growing up! Especially having nothing but woods in the back! I always thought something was going to run out so i'd sprint with the trash can to get back into the house! lol

slappy

Im a married man with children and still do that

sprint? lol?
Thankfully I don't have to do it now because my driveway is much smaller then my parents and i normally take it out in the morning.

My fears right now are centipedes. Giant centipedes actually. I get them all the time in the garage and basement and occasionally in the house during the spring till it gets cold. They freak me out. I go downstairs to do laundry and when i make the turn to the side where the washer is, i always get scared thinking about like a 6' tall centipede down there waiting for my to try to smack him with my sandle. I blame it on my google searches when i was trying to figure out how to get rid of them. I've been unfortunately traumatized by google images by that search.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah..... right. :ROFLMAO:

Two old sisters' great great grandfather. How would they know what that guy would've looked like ?? This ghost would've been from like the early 1800's...... before cameras. Who knows what their great great anythings looked like, unless you consider two old sisters being about 32.........:rolleyes: