• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you wear to work?

ova

We have no dress code in our shop except for the flip flop thing.

Ever see an xacto knife roll off the table and stick in the top of flip flops?

Me either.

I have nothing against them. Mostly it's an insurance and workmens comp thing.

Dave

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Shorts, Shop T w/ logo and a pair of Nikes until yesterday. (transition day)...:cool:
Now it jeans, casual hiking boots, and a lightweight polar fleece.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
steel toe boots all year round.

shorts april to sept, cargo pants the rest

tee shirt everyday, add a hoodie sept to april.

of course, all with paint or ink on them, always....

edit, i shouldn''t say steel tippers all year round, summer months i sport the sport flip-flop sandal thingy's

SignosaurusRex

Whatever it takes to look appropriate yet feel comfortable for the days tasks. Might require a quick change or two.....and a little psychology from time to time.... but whatever it takes!

tbaker

Since I'm a service tech, I wear black top to bottom, face it, in our industry, ink happens...

I have a couple clients that I will wear shorts to, but by and large, black pants and shirt.

ProWraps

a condom? oh sh*t my bad... i had a flashback to my gigolo days.

eh.. now a days, apparently as all my employees laugh at me, i wear random pieces of vinyl all over me, my shoes, and my ass.

what really sucks, is when you get to la quinta, and you put on your clean shirt after a hard days work on site, and there is random pieces of tape and vinyl on it. its amazing what makes it through the wash.