• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you wear to work?

TheSnowman

Shorts, T-Shirt, Flipflops in the summer, hooded sweatshirt, jeans, nike's in the winter. If I'm going to meet someone, I'll make sure I wear my "dress flip flops, and dress t-shirt".

GypsyGraphics

gussied up for the office 9am-5pm (unless i'm on an install)
gansta in the shop 5pm-3am (or till the job is done)

Last edited:

gabagoo

I wear shorts and golf shirts from may till sept....never know when a game of golf might break out!!!!

Winter I wear jeans or dockers with a t shirt and fleece pull overs as it is bloody cold in this unit with drafts, plus the fact that I am cheap!!!:Oops:

mark in tx

Jeans and t-shirt for "dirty" days in the shop, Jeans and button down shirt for normal days, and shorts and t-shirts for outdoor installs during the summer.

Now I might not shave for a week or two, but I generally try to dress like an adult when customers will be seeing me.

Mosh

Shirt with the sleevs cut off and ball hat "GIT R DUN!!!" NOT, jeans or shorts, polo shirt or fleece, Vans or Chuck Taylors. That is bout what I wear whatever I am doing. I am the only farmer around in shorts!

--Warm weather = cargo shorts and company t shirts. Sometimes embroidered company polo.

--Cold weather = cargo pants and company embroidered hoodie. I have light-weight ones and heavy-weight ones.

anotherdog

I'm lucky enough to live where I print, Many mornings I'll be working in my robe.
Thank god videoconferencing never really too off.

Craig Sjoquist

Wear whats clean mostly jeans and I like button shirts with pockets someday I'll get company name on a bunch maybe even do the back on some others.
1st it's post cards and catch up on some software before shirts I can always airbrush once I get a compressor working.

btropical.com

cool tee shirt //////////// suntek / llumar window film or a grand am race team tee shirt or a grassroots motorsports or classic motorsports tee / blue jeans or black jean shorts or long pants //// colored socks grey or black //// piloti shoes

estimates with secrectarys sock in underwea

SignManiac

Year round I wear sandals with knee high socks, a black thong, wife beater tee shirt, and a Groucho Marks mask with exaggerated nose and glasses.

Sticky Signs

Being the good French Canadian that I am, I choose to wear my "fleur de lis" speedos year round. The speedos really show off my beer belly. I don't worry to much if a little crack shows when I'm bending over to do the low stuff - the ladies try to pretend like they're not looking but I know they are... It's just a little more bang for the buck!
You'd be surprised what kind of attention I get when I'm doing installs downtown.

OldPaint

pair of shorts..............nothing else. will throw a tank top on if women show up.
on days i feel expressive ...........SPEEDOS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Marlene

Being the good French Canadian that I am, I choose to wear my "fleur de lis" speedos year round. The speedos really show off my beer belly. I don't worry to much if a little crack shows when I'm bending over to do the low stuff - the ladies try to pretend like they're not looking but I know they are... It's just a little more bang for the buck!
You'd be surprised what kind of attention I get when I'm doing installs downtown.

don't forget the sandals with black socks!

TheSellOut

Well this might be somewhat shock to most but my sign shop is located amongst a nudest colony, so most days my attire is quite light!