• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What does your shop smell like?

shakey0818

so if my shop smelled like a victoria secret perfume,i had a hooters girl for a receptionist & i had prints of beautiful tropical places i could almost guarantee i get the customer?

Rooster

Cat shit, smoke, bong water, and stale beer.

Hasn't affected business one bit. Nobody that's ever come by has left without placing an order. 80% return to place another.

showcase 66

Right now, mine smells like fermenting beer. Just finished making 15 gallons of Hualapai Honey. I wish it didnt take 4-6 weeks before you should drink it.:toasting:

JimmyG

my shop smells like paint, sawdust, and welding fumes....
sniff sniff...hhmmm, something smells like smoke...

uh oh...

CentralSigns

EcoSol fumes, and after a while both me and my customers become good with it. After 20 min of waifing in fumes we get happy. After 4 hours I start to dream things, vivid full colour visions. After 8 hours it's better than peyote buttons, big raps are good for the soul. I jar it up and sell it to the crankers down the street. Why save vinly scraps, there's more money in jars then signs. No really what do you think, it smells like printer solvent don't most our shops.

joelswork

I was out of this business for about 6 years and then got hired at a great fleet graphics shop. I love the smell of vinyl and inks, but there was an added bonus of coffee too!!! Now the garage can get kinda funky depending on what ancient beast of leaking petrol products someone is trying to make spiffy, but I can always head up front and get a whiff of the good stuff! And the boss usually brings in donuts on mondays too... what a great owner!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ahhhhhhh........ O N I O N S Wifey made a sandwich and loaded it up with lottsa onions. I loves me onions. Now, the whole shop smells of them.